I am going to be one of the blog tour hosts for Yvonne Perry, author of Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You. Feel free to join Yvonne as she drops by more than twenty blogs to talk about dealing with empathy fatigue, emotional burnout, and intuition as well as how she wrote and published the book.
Visitors get to read something new each day as they follow the book tour from blog to blog: audio clips, video clips, written interviews, links to radio interviews, book excerpts, media releases, and content-rich articles. She will be telling “Stories From an Empath” here at Dragon My Feet on March 16th. Should be interesting!
Other Topics include the following:
- Authors Must Learn to Sell What They Write
- Clearing Your Energy Field
- Detaching Politely Before You Reach Your Limit
- Empathic Babies, Children, and Teens
- How I Published My Book on Empathy Fatigue
- Identifying Your Own Energy
- Setting Boundaries with People
- Stories from an Empath
- Why I Wrote a Book for Empaths
- 5 Steps for Developing Your Intuition
- Characteristics of an Untrained Empath
- Difference Between Empathy and Intuition, The
- Excerpts from the book
- Gift of Intuition Reveals a Sister’s Secret, The
- Influence Ghosts Have Upon Human Emotions, The
- Make the Voices Stop!
- Psychology of Empathy, The
- Q&A Interview with the Author
- Temper Tantrums ~ An Opportunity to Teach Your Child How to Process Emotions
- There’s a Ghost in Our House. Can We Keep Him?
- Understanding Empathy
- What Is an Empath?
- When Fear Turns into an Anxiety Problem
- Why I Chose to Self-publish My Book About Empathic Overload
Here is the tour schedule:
Friday, March 4 – Irene Conlan @ieconlan has an article: “Setting Boundaries with People” to share on The Self Improvement Blog.
Monday, March 7 – Doreen Pendgracs @wizardofwords will be sharing an article from Yvonne titled: “Why I Chose to Self-publish My Book About Empathic Overload.” See http://doreenisthewizardofwords.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, March 8 – Nickolove Lovemore @nickolove Skyline Coaching Blog http://www.skylinecoachingblog.com/ has a video clip, an excerpt from the book, an article “Clearing Your Energy Field,” and a book review.
Friday, March 11 – Dr. Caron Goode @parent_coach shares an interview with Yvonne and a video about the gift of empathy on the Academy for Coaching Parents International http://academyforcoachingparents.com/blog/
Tuesday, March 15 – Lisa Jackson @lisajjackson shares her question & answer interview on Lisa Haselton’s Reviews and Interviews http://lisahaseltonsreviewsandinterviews.blogspot.com/
Thursday, March 17 has two stops: Elizabeth Bennett @PeerAbuse will post an article: “Empathy in Children and Teens” on http://www.peerabuse.blogspot.com/ AND Barbara Techel @joyfulpaws shares a YouTube video on Joyful Paws http://www.joyfulpaws.typepad.com/
Monday, March 21 – Reno Lovison Marketing Communications Services presents an article “Authors Must Learn to Sell What They Write” on his Business Card to Business Blog: http://businesscardtobusiness.com/blog. Follow @renoweb